Children’s Alliance proudly supports Initiative 940. It’s good for kids and public safety.
In our Learn, Love, Lead! email series, we show what we can do together to protect and support Washington's children from new federal threats. Each week, we provide a resource you can learn from and share, or an action you can take to be the leader kids are counting on.
Our 2012 legislative agenda calls on lawmakers to:
- Protect Apple Health for Kids and State Food Assistance;
- Reject further budget cuts that hurt low-income families and children of color;
- Improve health with a licensed dental practitioner;
- Close the opportunity gap with early learning;
- Raise revenue to protect our future.
Download and print our 2012 legislative agenda.
The State of Washington’s Children 2012 is a broad review of how Washington’s 1.5 million kids are faring in tough times. The report is issued by KIDS COUNT in Washington, a new partnership between Children’s Alliance and the Washington State Budget & Policy Center.
The Children's Alliance 2009 Legislative Agenda lays out our top priorities in this tough legislative session.
17 lawmakers recognized for leadership to improve the well-being of vulnerable children.