Northwest African American Museum
2300 S. Massachusetts Street
Seattle, Washington 98144
Doors open at 8:30 a.m.; program 9-10:30 a.m.
Please join us for this opportunity to come together, reflect, and look ahead at advocacy for kids in 2020.
This free event features:
- Light breakfast;
- A conversation with Washington State legislative guests about ensuring all Washington kids are safe, healthy, and set up for success;
- A dialogue with Children's Alliance members about the priorities for kids, and how public policy can protect children from the harm of racism and poverty and help all kids reach their vast potential;
- Children are welcome. A space for children’s activities will be provided;
- An invitation to enjoy the exhibits of the Northwest African American Museum following the event;
- In addition to the program, the Annual Meeting provides the opportunity each year for Children’s Alliance members to elect new and renewing members of the Children’s Alliance Board of Directors.
Membership of the Children’s Alliance is open to anyone who commits to our mission, vision, and values. Members include online members, donors, and organizational members.
Questions? Please contact Emijah Smith via e-mail or phone: (206) 324-0340 ext. 25.