Doors open at 8:30 a.m.; program 9-10:30 a.m.
Please join us for this opportunity to come together, reflect, and look ahead at advocacy for kids in the 2019. This free event features:
• Light breakfast;
• A conversation with Washington state legislative guests about ensuring all Washington kids are safe, healthy, and set up for success;
• A dialogue with Children's Alliance members about the priorities for kids, and how public policy can protect children from the harm of racism and poverty and help all kids reach their vast potential;
• Children are welcome. A space with activities for parent and children will be provided;
• Invitation to enjoy the exhibits of the Northwest African American Museum following the event;
• The opportunity for Children’s Alliance members to elect new and renewing members of the Children’s Alliance Board of Directors.
Membership of the Children’s Alliance is open to anyone who commits to our mission, vision, and values. Members include online members, donors, and organizational members.
Please contact Emijah Smith with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 324-0340 extension 25.