Vote for Kids by November 6
The outcomes of the 2018 election, which includes four statewide ballot measures affecting kids (gun safety, climate justice, local public health funding, and law enforcement training) and an unprecedented number of candidates for office championing children and families, will have significant consequences for kids in the coming years.
After the election, no matter the outcome, Children’s Alliance will be here to serve the mission that has guided us since 1983, demanding that Washington policymakers put public policy on the side of kids!
Washington State Ballot Measures
- Children's Alliance positions on the four statewide ballot measures (download pdf version)
- Ballot measures summary postcard (pdf)
- View all electoral races and ballot measures in your district (also available in Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese)
Who's for kids, and who's just kidding?
Register to vote or update voter registration to be eligible to vote in the November 6 election
- Online registration before the November 6 election ended October 8
- In-person registration at your county auditor is available through October 29
Resources for Advocates
- Children's Alliance 2019 Legislative Agenda
- Action Alert email list - get updates about important and emergent issues affecting our kids
- No Kidding! Blog - Subscribe here
- Follow us on Facebook
Make a gift to support this work!
- Support equity-focused policy advocacy in Washington! Make a gift today!
We can't do this work to secure and protect opportunity for all kids in Washington without you!